EAIP Young Scientist Award
The Young Scientist Award has been proposed by Alemdar Hasanov during his term as Chair of biennial conferences “Inverse Problems: Modeling and Simulation” (since 2002), in order to promote young scientists. The Young Scientist Award is awarded to a young scientist who has done outstanding research in inverse problems and applications. The award has been established of the during the 4th International Conference “Inverse Problems: Modeling and Simulation” in May 2008.
One year after the establishment of the Eurasian Association on Inverse Problems (EAIP), in 2015, the award has been renamed as the EAIP Young Scientist Award.
The awardees will be selected by the Award Committee and awards will only be given to participants. The award, including free social program and valuable gifts, will be presented during the Opening Ceremony of the conference.
EAIP Award Committee
- Alemdar Hasanoğlu (Hasanov), Turkey
- Sergey Kabanikhin, Russia
- Daniel Lesnic, UK (Chair)
- Marian Slodicka, Belgium
- Francesco Zirilli, Italy
- Dr. Maria Rapun, Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Spain
- Dr. Arzu Erdem, Kocaeli University, Turkey
- Dr. Maksim Shishlenin, Sobolev Inst. of Mathematics, Russia
- Dr. Tomas Johansson, University of Birmingham, UK